Key figures in the IPL held a discussion (not covered in mainstream media) on why the IPL doesn’t trend on Twitter at all.
– This is frustrating. After owning the entire India and the entire cricket world, I can’t understand why we can’t own Twitter. We should be trending consistently.
– Sir, maybe Twitter users are tired of these ads and terms that we keep using. I just woke up from sleep and I was taking a dump. And I told my commode that it took a Karbonn Kamaal catch!
– HAHAHA! You didn’t say that, Ayush? Did you? That’s a Citi Moment of Success. Or Shitty.
- Abey saale, has ley!! Tujhe toh Extraaa Innnings me hona hi nahi chahiye!
– Guys, this issue is no joke. I need to get to the bottom of this. We must own Twitter.
– Why is this #MyBoobsAreFor trending? Maybe this is one of those IPL trends.
– Haha. #MyBoobsAreFor is trending? I must get on Twitter now. This should be fun. Geeheehee!
- You crazy nut. Are you paid to joke around?? And who is that blue-eyed buffoon you have brought along? This is a secret meeting!
- He is my good friend, sir. He won’t say anything to anybody. Promise. Sachhi.
- Get him out of here!!! Or it’ll cost you your job, Sameer! As it is, you appear too weird on screen.
– Right sir, point noted. Err, weird??
– I have thousands of followers on Twitter, Lalit. I usually talk to them about dreams/sleep/Knights and stuff. Maybe, I could help the IPL trend.
– That would be fantabulousastic, SRK! Do that, will you? I will also tweet consistently to my followers.
– I will also set up a Twitter account, sir. The other day #AngadBediisGod was trending. Awesome! By Gawd, amazing hai ji!
– Dude, what’s with that sick moustachio you’ve got on you?
– Lalitji, mera beta is chosen for Mangal Pandey 2. I just heard the announcement. Even I, when promoting him through my family name, didn’t think ki yeh itna sahi launda hai!!
– Sir, my commentary team thinks we are not publicizing enough on Twitter. I think you should take some of mine or Ravi Shastri’s soundbytes and tweet them regularly. What about IPL bots? Do we have any IPL bots?
– High-five on that, Siva! Totally agree with you. We should do that. I love commentary. Would love commentary tweets even more! No need of bots. I want to do commentary on Twitter!!
– Who’s the officer next to you, Ravi? Have you done something wrong again?
– HAHA. Lalitji, some people filed a case against Ravi for ‘Overenthusiastic, Mindbogglingly Simple-Yet-Complex Cricket Commentary’. He was asked to explain. I think he’s there right now.
– Hello, Laleetji. I think you need cheerleaders from the East in the mix. I could help you with that.
– Well hello my beautiful lady. What is your name? Also, give me your phone number. Also, give me your hand.
– There he goes again! *winks*
– AYUSH!!!! STFU, you *$#&^$^*($&! Have you forgotten I’m your boss?!!?! :X
– EPIC LOL! ROFL!
– Hello, who are you? Are you supposed to be here?
– Hey, Lalit. I AM SUPPOSED TO BE EVERYWHERE. AND MY NAME IS…
– No, dude. That’s pretty lame-ass. My name is JUSTIN BIEBER. And IPL doesn’t trend on Twitter BECAUSE I DO!
– Yeah? But what about the other trends? ‘I love’, ‘America dies for’, ‘#MyBoobsArePropertyOf’??
– ALL ARE FOR ME! #PAWNAGE! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
And that is why the #IPL doesn’t trend on Twitter.
Mind you, they are trying hard though……
Follow me on Twitter. *winks*